This calendar displays CAI events. Follow the links to learn more and register. Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified about upcoming events.
- This event has passed.
Climate adaptation research for cattle and forage resilience
December 14, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm PST
This free, in-person workshop will bring together farmers and ranchers, researchers and government representatives for a day of collaborative discussions focusing on resilience for BC’s cattle and forage sectors.
Topics will include adaptive management for cropping and water management, linking adaptation and carbon sequestration, and future research needs.
When and where
- Tuesday, December 14, 2021
- 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Pacific Time
- Sandman Signature Kamloops Hotel in Kamloops, BC
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided
- Space is limited and proof of COVID-19 vaccine is required by the venue