This webinar features Tayler Krawcyzk of Hatchet & Seed discussing how to use keyline design for water management, i.e., slow, sink, spread, store and plan for overflow.
- An overview of keyline design
- How keyline design is being applied to different production models
- Summary of a three-year monitoring project in the Capital Regional District on Vancouver Island
- Applicability of keyline design to northern BC
- Using the GIS (geographic information systems) service to work with farm topography
Learn more about best practices for water management in our webinars about agroforestry, soil organics and soil tilth, and dryland hay production; a summary of online resources; and the 2021 project report.